Water Supply System: Theory, Analytical Aspects And Models
This book is a comprehensive study of modern and traditional water supply systems. A water supply system is an interrelated compilation of sources, pipes, and hydraulic control elements delivering set water quantities at preferred pressures and water qualities. This book incorporates chosen topics on theory, review and realistic function models for water supply systems study, including, strategy for temporary analysis, sustainable management of local water supply systems, infrastructure asset administration, optimal pump preparation, demand improbability, errors in water meter measuring and indicators for water mains treatment.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
- ISBN-13: 9781632396211
- ISBN: 1632396211
- Publication Year: 2015