Warmongers: How Leaders And Their Unnecessary Wars Have Wrecked The Modern World
Warmongers challenge assumptions about the value of war in the past and the present; examining major hidtorical figues and events, it will provoke discussion about when and in what circumstances force is ever really justified - pertinent at a time of ongoing war in, and war-weariness about, Syria and Afghanistan.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amberley Pub Plc
- ISBN-13: 9781445648521
- ISBN: 1445648520
- Publication Year: 2017