Walter & Miller's Textbook Of Radiotherapy: Radiation Physics, Therapy And Oncology
A comprehensive textbook of radiotherapy and related radiation physics and oncology for use by all health care team members involved in the use of radiation and cytotoxic drugs in the treatment of patients with malignant disease. Best known as Walter and Miller, over the years this book has become the core text for therapeutic radiography students and an important introductory text for trainee radiologists and clinical physicists. It is divided into 2 parts: the first covers underlying principles of physics and the second part deals with radiotherapy and oncology.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Churchill Livingstone
- ISBN-13: 9780443062018
- ISBN: 0443062013
- Publication Year: 2002
- Edition: 6