Walt Disney World Hacks: 350+ Park Secrets For Making The Most Of Your Walt Disney World Vacation
Maximize the magic of the happiest place on earth with these 350+ tips on everything from improving your travel experience to getting the most out of each theme park to make your trip to Walt Disney World your best vacation ever. There's adventure in every Disney story...now, experience your own adventure when you visit Walt Disney World! Let Walt Disney World Hacks show you how to meet your favorite characters, eat the best and most iconic food the park has to offer, and enjoy your favorite rides. With helpful and practical tips such as starting at the back of the park to avoid crowds, planning your visit for January or September for lower prices, and waiting at Hollywood Studios to meet characters you might not otherwise see, you'll learn how to do Disney right-without spending the whole day in line, and without going over your budget!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Adams Media Corp
- ISBN-13: 9781507209448
- ISBN: 1507209444
- Publication Year: 2019