Walking On Water: Miracles Jesus Worked
Water into Wine * A Netful of Fish * Weathermaster * Through the Roof * The Biggest Picnic in the World * Is it a Ghost? * Remote Control * Saying Thank You * Back from the Dead Mary Hoffman retells nine stories of the miracles Jesus worked, when he overturned the laws of nature, life and death to show God's great love for humanity. With beautiful, atmospheric illustrations by Jackie Morris, this is a perfect introduction to the miracles of Jesus.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Otter-Barry Books
- ISBN-13: 9781910959220
- ISBN: 1910959227
- Publication Year: 2017