Alexander Acha's Voy is a tuneful, glossy collection of sweet pop songs sung in Spanish. There are few elements that specifically identify the Mexican-born second-generation pop star (son of 1980s ballad singer Emmanuel) as a Latin pop singer: with English-language lyrics, most of the songs on Voy would be potential hits for the likes of Maroon 5 or James Blunt. Highlights include the ultra-catchy title track and the sweetly romantic ballad "Te Amo." ~ Charity Stafford, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: --
- Label: Warner Music
- UPC: 825646964147