Vital And Creative: The Art And Architecture Of Mexico
For nearly 4,000 years, the people who have lived in the region known as Mexico have expressed themselves through a variety of folk arts. Today, the art and architecture of Mexico blends indigenous and pre-Columbian influences with Spanish and European traditions. From architecture to music, from painting to poetry, from colorful clay pottery to ornate woven baskets and rugs, Mexicans have demonstrated the vitality and creativity of their culture. This book provides information about Mexicos ancient and modern architecture, visual arts, performing arts, literary arts, and folk art.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Mason Crest
- ISBN-13: 9781422232194
- ISBN: 1422232190
- Publication Year: 2014