Visual Merchandising For Fashion
How do we define retail spaces to maintain commerciality and the 'experience' to encapsulate the virtual world as well as the physical one? How do we journey from private to public place? Where do people meet before they go shopping? Why do we go to a particular store and not another? What makes things sell? What first attracts us to a brand? Visual merchandising is concerned with all of these questions - and incorporates the relationship between brand, consumer, product and environment.This book will help visual merchandisers develop new ways of working within the fashion retail business and will define a theoretical underpinning of visual merchandising principles. Examples are used to highlight and amplify the theoretical narratives existing in consumer spaces and their representations. Interviews provide invaluable advice from all levels of industry.When designing, producing or installing a visual merchandising concept, this book will encourage you to generate individual and self directed designs - this is the ultimate visual guide to merchandising for fashion.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Fairchild Books
- ISBN-13: 9782940496129
- ISBN: 2940496129
- Publication Year: 2014