Visions Of Medicine: The Complete Book Of Alternative Medicine
Many people, especially those with chronic illnesses, are looking for answers to their disease management questions. Sometimes traditional medicine cannot provide those answers and, in turn, cannot provide a cure or relief of more than the symptoms. Valid or not, alternative therapies often offer people those answers. This book introduces the conflicts between "School-Medicine" and "Alternative Therapy" lively and easy understandable, without discriminating against either side. The innovative approach offers important options of effective treatment and goes into the origin and reasons for diseases. A perfect blend of information about conventional and complimentary treatment options, together with crucial facts of nutrition, drugs and remedies creates a deeper understanding of prevention and cure - unfolding medicine as never before.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lightning Source Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781598247763
- ISBN: 159824776X
- Publication Year: 2008
- Edition: 1