Virtual Simulation In Nursing Education
Virtual Simulation in Nursing Education provides practical advice for students of nursing educator programs, nursing faculty, and other healthcare educators, enabling them to use virtual sim technology in a way that is most beneficial to students. Nurse educator and inter-professional education students need a "how-to" textbook regarding the integration of virtual simulations into their courses. This text presents a method of technology integration that can be utilized within the Advanced Practice Nursing curricula, and will also have appeal for undergraduate faculty. Integrating technology into nursing education requires an educator who is prepared to facilitate an effective learning experience. The faculty's use of technology can improve learning, and also motivate students and nurses to embrace technology throughout their careers. This textbook offers educators and administrators thoughtful, well-planned integration tips and strategies, as well as illustrate how students can leverage technologies to maximize learning and support practice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780826169631
- ISBN: 0826169635
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1 PAP/PSC