Viking Dna: The Wirral And West Lancashire Project
This book details a genetic survey that has taken place focusing on men from old families from Wirral and West Lancashire. These 'Viking hot spots' in North West England exhibit many archaeological and historical features proving them to have had a clear Viking presence. The book explains with the help of full color illustrations what DNA is and how DNA methods can be used to probe both individual and population ancestry, and how information such as Henry VIII's tax rolls can be used to help establish the volunteer base for specific regions of northern England.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781466590854
- ISBN: 1466590858
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: Reissue