This study provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of parasitic disease in domestic animals from both temperate and topical zones. The book deals with all three aspects of parasitology - helminthology, entomology and protozoology - and blood-borne rickettsial infections. It systematically reviews: epidemiology; immunity; anthelmintics; ecoparasiticides; and laboratory diagnosis. The book should be of interest to veterinary students studying parasitology, practising veterinarians and those directly involved in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitic infections of domestic animals.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Longman Sc & Tech
- ISBN-13: 9780582409064
- ISBN: 0582409063
- Publication Year: 1987