Veterinary Cytology: Dog, Cat And Horse
Cytology is fast becoming a hands-on diagnostic procedure for the veterinary practitioner. This new volume in the Self-Assessment Colour Review series contains 165 clinical cytological cases encountered in a variety of diagnostic situations.The cases are presented randomly, are illustrated by 267 photomicrographs in full colour, and appear as self-assessment questions and detailed explanatory answers. Species covered are mainly dog, cat and horse with additional material on the cow.The book offers a sampling of cytological features and patterns as an aid to study, revision and continuing education for veterinarians in practice and training, for veterinary students, nurses and technicians.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781840760712
- ISBN: 1840760710
- Publication Year: 2007
- Edition: 1