Veterinary Anesthetic And Monitoring Equipment
Veterinary Anesthetic and Monitoring Equipment is the first veterinary-specific resource solely dedicated to anesthetic and monitoring equipment used in clinical practice. Offers a practical guide to anesthetic and monitoring equipment commonly used in veterinary medicine Provides clinically oriented guidance to troubleshooting problems that may occur Discusses general principles applicable to any equipment found in the practice Presents information associated with novel anesthetic equipment and monitors
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: --
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell
- ISBN-13: 9781119277156
- ISBN: 1119277159
- Publication Year: 2018