In 2155, being different could cost you your life. After surviving a terrorist attack on her home in Antarctica, Ionia travels deep into NAR Territory. She wants to get her new eye, figure out her feelings about her bot-boyfriend Den, learn to cope with her hell-cat mom, and maybe figure out her place in the world. But from the moment they arrive, Den is targeted and marked as a fleshie, a droid designed to appear human. And worse, her extended family has been keeping a deadly secret about her past which could make her a target as well. When Ionia and Den are separated, Ionia must risk everything to find and save him. Can Ionia escape the NAR territory without losing her love, her freedom and maybe even her humanity? Fans of Cinder, Divergent, and Configured will love this mysterious adventure tale of love, bravery, and sacrifice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781547190447
- ISBN: 1547190442
- Publication Year: 2017