Utterly Remarkable Facts About The Human Body
The human body is a fascinating system. What you call me is actually a collection of tens of trillions of cells, that somehow operate on your behalf. This book explores some of the extraordinary properties of the human body.What if I told you that the energy released from the largest nuclear explosion in human history was a mere sneeze when compared to the human diet?How long do you think it would take a giant to feel you smashing his big toe with a sledge hammer?Would you believe it if I told you that, from birth, you will automatically have fifty percent of your life deleted?It only gets more astonishing, so if you're ready for a journey into the incredible, come take a look at some Utterly Remarkable Facts About The Human Body!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781489562616
- ISBN: 1489562613
- Publication Year: 2013