Urban Spaces In Nineteenth Century Ireland
Urban spaces in nineteenth-century Ireland is a wide-ranging and innovative collection of essays, which offers new insights on the Irish urban experience. Adopting a spatial approach, the essays presented in this collection move beyond study of events that happened and people who lived in the towns and cities of nineteenth-century Ireland, instead exploring the ways in which particular urban spaces were constructed and experienced. Focusing on a range of urban spaces, from individual streets and districts, to schools, asylums and entire cities, they highlight both the multifaceted nature of the Irish urban experience and the potential of the spatial approach to the study of history.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Liverpool Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781786941527
- ISBN: 178694152X
- Publication Year: 2019