Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff In Simple Words
The New York Times best-selling author of What If? and the creator of the webcomic xkcd uses line drawings and common words to provide simple explanations for how things work, including microwaves, bridges, tectonic plates, helicopters and much more. 250,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Fayette Place
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- ISBN-13: 9780544668256
- ISBN: 0544668251
- Publication Year: 2015