It's the summer of her junior year, and Becca wants nothing more that to spend it at home with her boyfriend, Tyler. Sadly, her mother has other plans, and Becca is sent to live in exile at her grandmother's house in the Adirondacks. It gets worse. Her Gran got her a job at a knitting store. For real. Becca pictures endless long days with a bunch of old ladies sitting around making cat sweaters and talking about the 'good old days'. How is she going to survive for two whole months without Tyler? Without her friends? This is going to be the worst summer of her life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781978043077
- ISBN: 1978043074
- Publication Year: 2017