Universal Teaching Strategies
The Fourth Edition continues its emphasis on bridging the gap between theory, research, and practice with a clear and concise style that teachers will surely enjoy integrating into their own classrooms. This text presents teaching from three specific actions-organizing, instructing, and assessing-and is divided into three sections, which reflect each of these teaching actions. The strategies presented in each section are truly universal in nature-they cut across grade levels, subject areas, and teaching situations. With clear and effective writing and a decision-making framework that combines the context, content, and learner with what teachers need in the real world-organizing, instructing, and assessing-Universal Teaching Strategies expands both the pedagogical teaching knowledge of teachers and their instructional repertoires.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Pearson College Div
- ISBN-13: 9780205412617
- ISBN: 0205412610
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: 4