A fascinating look at some of the unsolved mysteries of the world which grip the mind and emotion.With the help of modern technology and new, improved techniques, author Ian Wilson believes that the solution to many of the most intriguing mysteries may be in sight; amongst them the location of Sodom and Gomarrah; the legendary resting place of King Arthur; the tomb of Genghis Khan; the whereabouts of Schliemann's "Treasure of Homer's Troy"; and many more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulverscroft Large Print Books
- ISBN-13: 9781850893202
- ISBN: 1850893209
- Publication Year: 1989
- Edition: LRG