Understanding Autism: The Essential Guide For Parents
This is the essential reference for parents and carers of children with autism. Written by two leading experts in the field, this updated edition covers everything from the causes of autism to how it manifests at the various ages and stages of a child's life, as well as diet and nutrition, the importance of self-care for parents, how to cope with common problematic behaviours, conditions that can often appear in conjunction with autism (such as anxiety and depression), and how best to manage the child's transition to adulthood. The authors' warm, supportive voice reassures parents throughout, sorting fact from myth as they provide all the key information in a clear, easily understood format.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Empower
- ISBN-13: 9781925335712
- ISBN: 1925335712
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 2 EXP UPD