Unbelievable Science: Stuff That Will Blow Your Mind
How did the atom bomb help save the elephant? Can we hide information in the fabric of time? In this engaging illustrated collection, Colin Barras introduces the science behind today's most interesting headlines. He explores groundbreaking new discoveries in research, from space, physics, and technology to the environment, health, and the human brain. Each entry presents findings from the latest studies, and cross-references guide readers through connected trends.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sterling Pub Co Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781454931232
- ISBN: 145493123X
- Publication Year: 2018