Unbearable Lightness: A Story Of Loss And Gain
The wife of Ellen DeGeneres and actress best known for her roles in Ally McBeal and Arrested Development provides a searing account of the years she spent secretly suffering from anorexia and bulimia, and trying to hide her sexuality, all under the glare of Hollywood's bright lights. Reprint.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Hamburg Pavilion
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Atria Books
- ISBN-13: 9781439177792
- ISBN: 1439177791
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: Reprint