Ultimate Keyboard Play Along Journey: Play Along With 8 Great Sounding Tracks
Alfred's Ultimate Play-Along series gives you everything you need to jam with your favorite songs. This book contains piano and synth transcriptions, vocal melodies, lyrics, and chords to eight Journey classics, along with CDs with play-along tracks. There are two versions of every song on the included CDs: an instrumental sound-alike recording, and an instrumental accompaniment track without keyboards so you can play along. When you use the CDs in your Mac or Windows-based computer, the TNT (Tone 'N' Tempo) Changer lets you easily loop sections for practice, slow tracks down or speed them up without changing the pitch, change the key, and switch back and forth between the full-instrumental and play-along tracks. Titles: Don't Stop Believin' * Faithfully * Lights * Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin' * Open Arms * Send Her My Love * Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) * Who's Crying Now.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Alfred Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780739073629
- ISBN: 0739073621
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: PAP/COM