Ubiquitin Proteasome Protocols
A collection of cutting-edge techniques for studying ubiquitin-dependent protein degradation via the proteasome. The topics covered range broadly from basic biochemistry to cellular assays to discovery techniques using mass spectrometric analysis. These biochemical and cellular methods are necessary to explore the ubiquitin-proteasome system and ubiquitin-proteasome-dependent functions. State-of-the-art and user-friendly, Ubiquitin-Proteasome Protocols offers novice and experienced bench scientists alike a thorough compendium of readily reproducible techniques that will accelerate discovery, enhance productivity, and permit manipulation of the system for varied research purposes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Humana Pr Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781588292520
- ISBN: 1588292525
- Publication Year: 2005