Turnover, Mobility & Talent Upgrading
Turnover, mobility and talent upgrading are three issues that all companies face periodically. Turnover may be a persistent drag on the firm, or it may rear its head after a crisis, a move by a competitor, or a management change. Mobility, which is the movement of employees within a firm, is a hot topic when several important positions are vacated, which managers scramble to fill by shuffling around employees. Talent upgrading often comes up after annual performance reviews, when managers realize their low performers remain entrenched.The truth is that these three topics are directly related and need to be addressed as a single process. Disciplined upgrading of talent leads to open positions within a firm. Mobility planning leads to a set of career-enhancing employee moves to fill those positions, often followed by an infusion of talent into the firm, all of which leads to good turnover. This book describes a unified approach to turnover, mobility and talent upgrading, and how it can raise the overall talent of an organization.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781493636891
- ISBN: 1493636898
- Publication Year: 2013