Tsintsiinkiriantsintsoonkwaakwa, Trabalenguas Nahuas/ Tsintsiinkiriantsintsoonkwaakwa, Nahuas Tongue Twisters
An internationally renowned Mexican-born professor of investigative linguistics shows the humorous side of indigenous America with a delightful array of some of the most complicated and often longest words in Nahau as an introduction to a very unique daily life, culture, and mindset.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: Spanish
- Publisher: Ediciones Era S.A. De C.V.
- ISBN-13: 9789684116962
- ISBN: 9684116969
- Publication Year: 2007