True Stories Of Driver Turnover: Translating The Driver's Perspective
Sky rocketing turnover rates are a major barrier to the organizational success of today?s truckload motor carriers. Now carriers can better understand the true nature of potential turnover causes and create superior responses with the help of this innovative guidebook. Real-life stories from current drivers provide valuable insight into their attitudes and behaviors regarding turnover. An awareness of differences in perspectives allows practitioners to generate effective responses and create a strong driver-carrier relationship. Featuring revealing thoughts and opinions from the field and a Driver Response Process with action-oriented suggestions, this book contains a creative way industry professionals can take on this broad phenomenon.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Delmar Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781418011048
- ISBN: 1418011045
- Publication Year: 2005