True Minimalism: A Lifestyle That Uses Multipurpose Items: Home Organization, Strict Budgeting Rules & Decluttering Tips For Simple Living
It's been called the lifestyle of the Millenials: Minimalism. Less is more! That's the idea behind this simplified lifestyle, which is often affiliated with small living spaces but goes way beyond downsizing and a minimalistic home free of clutter. Everything you own serves a purpose Carey Harris defines minimalism in the modern society, talks about the advantages of minimalist living as well as the disadvantages and challenges of simple living, thus re-introducing a concept of quality over quantity.In his book you will not only learn how to successfully declutter your home. You will learn how to budget for minimalist life. You will get organizing tips and ideas that will work even in small living spaces and tiny houses and guidelines how to develop a minimalist wardrobe. You will even find minimalist home decorating ideas and minimalist lifestyle tips. Say good bye to the long prevalent but wasteful concept of keeping up with the Joneses and let Carey guide you on the path of a minimalistic way of living, which eventually leads to a less stressful and healthier life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512061765
- ISBN: 151206176X
- Publication Year: 2015