True Minimalism: A Lifestyle That Uses Multipurpose Items: Home Organization, Strict Budgeting Rules & Decluttering Tips For Simple Living
It's been called the lifestyle of the Millenials: Minimalism. Less is more! That's the idea behind this simplified lifestyle, which is often affiliated with small living spaces but goes way beyond downsizing and a minimalistic home free of clutter. Everything you own serves a purpose Carey Harris defines minimalism in the modern society, talks about the advantages of minimalist living as well as the disadvantages and challenges of simple living, thus re-introducing a concept of quality over quantity.In his book you will not only learn how to successfully declutter your home. You will learn how to budget for minimalist life. You will get organizing tips and ideas that will work even in small living spaces and tiny houses and guidelines how to develop a minimalist wardrobe. You will even find minimalist home decorating ideas and minimalist lifestyle tips. Say good bye to the long prevalent but wasteful concept of keeping up with the Joneses and let Carey guide you on the path of a minimalistic way of living, which eventually leads to a less stressful and healthier life.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781512061765
- ISBN: 151206176X
- Publication Year: 2015