Trispectivism: Thinking Of The World In Threes
Books about self-awareness, self-help, and variations of these genres have existed for ?centuries. Ever since the ancient Greeks, wise thinkers, confused philosophers, and wealthy ?scholars have been preaching about pious and virtuous lives; from the Testaments to ?alchemists, the examples are endless.?Trispectivism is a book about a concept that facilitates a constructive journey to the happiness ??and awareness of the known and familiar in all aspects of life (politics, daily life, art, ??sexuality, etc.); doing so through a pragmatic and practical triple perspective. The ?effectiveness of trispectivism is that you will say: of course I knew that, yet now you will ?learn how to use it. It is the window we have from our existence to a more complete ?awareness about the person we are and the interactions we experience in our daily lives.?
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781479119103
- ISBN: 1479119105
- Publication Year: 2013