Tribes Of Norland: The Lost Summer
The tale of a young teenage boy called Marcus, and a journey to rescue his grandparents from the evilest of tribes in Norbotten County. The story takes him along with a teenage girl and a Senja warrior through the forests, across the lowlands, through the Mountain pass to the top of the Norland Mountains. The evil Gingo tribe have teamed up with the Zastic tribe and with the help of the mind controlling yellow powder. Crumbled from the yellow stones, that are embedded in the walls of the caves in the Norland Mountains. Their aim is to recapture the old days when they ruled all across the lowlands from the top of the Mountain. The Gods centuries ago, put a stop to the overpowering destruction by flooding the lowlands with a seven-day storm. The stone rock door, coded by a four-word passkey, can only be opened on one special night. The Gingo tribe become aware of this knowledge, and will stop at nothing to rule over the lowlands once more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781530278886
- ISBN: 1530278880
- Publication Year: 2016