Trial Warrior's Book Of Wisdom: A Compilation Of Quotes For Success In Law And Life
What is the secret to success? This is both a question and a quest we embark on throughout life, both personally and professionally. The good news is that this wisdom has been handed down over time, by history's greatest thinkers. In the Trial Warrior's Book of Wisdom, 2,500 years of wisdom has been collected, considered, and condensed into bite-size pieces you can return to again and again. With over 500 quotes, thiscompilation contains wisdom from some of the most influential people throughout history, including ancient Greek, Chinese, and Roman philosophers, America's Founding Fathers, and various other leaders, lawyers, and theologians. Amassing wisdom is a life-long pursuit, but for the serious thinker, its rewards are endless. Wisdom equips us with the tools to overcome life's challenges, and to live a happier and more successful life-in and out of the courtroom. The secret to success is wisdom, and it's all here waiting for you."
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781540746344
- ISBN: 1540746348
- Publication Year: 2016