Trial Techniques And Trials + Website Companion
By far the most thorough and detailed of the books in the field, Trial Techniques and Trials, Tenth Edition is a comprehensive yet concise handbook that covers all aspects of the trial process and provides excellent examples illustrating strategies for opening statements, jury selection, direct- and cross-examination, exhibits, objections, and more. Extensive examples are clustered into three groups: personal injury, commercial, and criminal for ease in finding particular areas of trial practice. Tom Mauet, renowned for his skills both as a writer and litigator, breaks the trial process down into its critical components for better and quicker student comprehension.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- ISBN-13: 9781454886532
- ISBN: 1454886536
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: 10 PAP/PSC