Well-known and experienced authors, highly respected in the clinical field, Thomas A. Mauet and Warren D. Wolfson provide a complete review of the effective use of evidence in a trial setting. Trial Evidence, Sixth Edition is structured around the way judges and trial lawyers think about evidentiary rules, with particular focus on the Federal Rules of Evidence.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
- ISBN-13: 9781454870029
- ISBN: 1454870028
- Publication Year: 2015
- Edition: 6 PAP/PSC