Treating Ptsd In Military Personnel: A Clinical Handbook
This state-of-the-science guide to assessing and treating posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in active-duty service members and veterans has now been extensively revised with 65% new material. Leading authorities review available evidence-based treatments, including individual, group, and couple and family therapy approaches. Knowledge about military culture, the stressors experienced by service members, and common challenges for both military and civilian practitioners is woven through the volume and reflected in the vivid case examples. Chapters on specific clinical issues delve into co-occurring affective, anxiety, substance use, and sleep disorders; treatment of particular types of trauma; suicide prevention; and more. New to This Edition *Chapters on additional treatments: mindfulness-based behavioral and cognitive therapies, stress inoculation training, cognitive-behavioral conjoint therapy, group therapy, and complementary and alternative therapies. *Chapters on additional clinical issues: chronic pain, moral injury, complex traumatic stress disorders, and posttraumatic growth. *Updated throughout with the latest treatment research and DSM-5 diagnostic changes.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Guilford Pubn
- ISBN-13: 9781462538447
- ISBN: 1462538444
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 2