Travel Route 66: Blank Travel Journal; Travel Planner & Organizer
Blank Lined Travel Journals For True AdventurersWhat better way to create the ultimate travel guide then by recording your own experiences. Don't rely on someone else's opinion.This is a unguided blank travel journal. We just give you the lined pages so you can write down whatever you want. Use as many or as little pages as you want per trip. Buy a travel journal for each destination you go to. If you love it you know you will go back.It is a good idea to write down the following in your journal before each trip starts: Emergency ContactsPersonal InfoThings To Do Before You GoPacking ListFlight and Hotel InfoItineraryLocal Languages PhrasesWe made it in a nice compact 5" x 8" size so it fits nicely in a backpack or small pocket after a world traveler gave us feedback that 6" x 9" was just a bit big for the compact backpacks.This good looking travel journal is sure to capture the adventures you have in all your travels. It makes the perfect travel companion.Makes the perfect gift for friend or family member who loves to travel the world.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781545352687
- ISBN: 1545352682
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: JOU