Travel Maze Craze: Relaxing Maze Puzzle Book For Adults On The Go
Travel Maze Craze Puzzle Book - Relaxing Maze Book For Adults On The Go: Volume 2 40 Challenging Mazes When you are traveling it is always a good idea to have a puzzle book on hand. It doesn't matter if you are traveling to work by train or on a flight to Canada, you need something to occupy your mind during times of boredom. So, for any of you traveling puzzle fans what you have here is a maze book that will help keep you entertained. This maze book is just the right size to fit into a carry bag so it won't get in your way while you are out and about. It features a mixture of 40 "Challenging" mazes for your enjoyment. There is a variety of three different styles of mazes including square cells, hexagonal cells and triangular cells. This is designed to make things that much more interesting visually and during play. The puzzles are appropriate for adults, teens and kids who like tougher puzzles. Intermediate and advanced solvers will also love these mazes. All accompanied by solutions at the back of the book. All the maze puzzles in this book have their entrance and exit points at the center and bottom. Now you have no excuse for getting bored while you are traveling!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781540391384
- ISBN: 1540391388
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: ACT CSM