Trauma:: A Comprehensive Emergency Medicine Approach
"Trauma: A Comprehensive Emergency Medicine Approach is a fully illustrated, interdisciplinary overview of trauma. Using both evidence-based approaches and a practical understanding of the emergency department, it gives a broad and in-depth review of trauma care. The entire spectrum of trauma presentations is reviewed from minor soft-tissue injuries through to major life-threatening conditions. Written by over 50 expert contributors, it gives concrete and practical recommendations for evaluation, treatment, consultation and disposition decisions on both common and unusual conditions. Extensive use of photographs, illustrations and key information boxes is used to make the material accessible. Additional sections provide an overview of multiple other issues relating to emergency management of trauma including administrative, nursing, research and legal matters. This book provides an essential reference for anyone who is called upon to provide acute trauma care in the emergency department"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521870573
- ISBN: 0521870577
- Publication Year: 2011