A girl with an attitude problem. A monster fighting a battle within. A hero refusing to stand down. They call her The Black Kat. Dangerous and defiant, she's a force to be reckoned with. Before the Project, she was just a sarcastic teenage girl. Now, everyone is afraid of her. Now, she's the only thing standing between a madman and the world. Now, Richard Glass wants her dead and she may be the only one who can stop his Invincible Project. Of course, it's not called the Invincible Project for nothing.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781506141473
- ISBN: 1506141471
- Publication Year: 2015