Translational Ayurveda: From Book To Bedside
Translational Ayurveda is the implementation of translational medicine ideas taking into account Ayuraveda's unique health care principles and their application in patient care. This book addresses various domains of Ayurveda, discussing its fundamentals and clinical practice in terms of the various modalities available, and offering deep insights into what is actually described in the classical Ayurveda texts. It also explores the public health impacts of such classical thoughts from a completely new angle. In Ayurveda, there are huge gaps between knowledge and its practical application. The book identifies these gaps to provide a new perspective on Ayurvedic wisdom in light of contemporary scientific advances.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811320613
- ISBN: 9811320616
- Publication Year: 2018