Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
This issue of Interventional Cardiology Clinics, edited by Susheel K. Kodali, is devoted to Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement. Dr. Kodali assembled a group of expert contributors to review the following topics: Risk Assessment in Patient Selection for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; Management of Coronary Disease in the Era of Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: Comprehensive Review of the Literature; Imaging the Aortic Annulus with Multi-Detector Computed Tomography and 3-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography; The Role of Preoperative and Intraoperative Imaging in Guiding Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; Assessment of Paravalvular Regurgitation Following Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; Impact and Management of Paravalvular Regurgitation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; Neurologic Events After Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; Nontransfemoral Approaches to Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement; and Valve-in-Valve Therapy for Failed Surgical Bioprosthetic Valves: Clinical Results and Procedural Guidance.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323341776
- ISBN: 0323341772
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 1