Transatlantic Speculations: Globalization And The Panics Of 1873
Hannah Catherine Davies offers a new lens on nineteenth-century globalization by exploring the ways in which the crises of 1873 challenged notions of economic and moral order. She maps the dual transatlantic speculations : the financial speculation that led to these panics as well as the interpretative speculations that sprouted in their wake.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Columbia Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780231185561
- ISBN: 0231185561
- Publication Year: 2018