Training Circular Tc 3 25.150 Combatives March 2017
Training Circular TC 3-25.150 Combatives March 2017 Technical Circular (TC) 3-25.150 outlines combatives techniques, requirements for safe combatives training, and rules for combatives competitions. Combatives training stands apart from the vast majority of martial arts training, in that producing the individual's actual fighting ability is of primary concern. The mental and physical benefits of training, gain their worth from their usefulness in producing more capable Soldiers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781545482803
- ISBN: 1545482802
- Publication Year: 2017