Training Circular Tc 3 21.90 Mortar Platoon Collective Task Publication August 2013
This training circular, TC 3-21.90 Mortar Platoon Collective Task Publication, is a tool that platoon leaders can use as an aid during training strategy development. The products in this TC are developed to support the battalion's mission plan.This TC provides guidance for platoon leaders, leaders, and Soldiers who are responsible for planning, preparing, executing, and assessing training of the mortar platoon.This publication applies to the Active Army, the Army National Guard (ARNG), Army National Guard of the United States (ARNGUS), and the United States Army Reserve (USAR) unless otherwise stated.The primary target audience for this TC is the platoon leader and other leaders within a mortar platoon. The secondary audience comprises training developers involved in developing training support materials for professional military education.The proponent for this publication is the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command. The preparing agency is the U.S. Army Maneuver Center of Excellence.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781492167501
- ISBN: 1492167509
- Publication Year: 2013