Trail Of Tears
The forced removal of the Cherokee from their land changed not only the lives of the Native people, but also, the course of American history. This gripping title examines the events leading up to the removal of the Cherokee from their native lands, the suffering endured on the Trail of Tears, and the struggles they faced once reaching their new land in present-day Oklahoma. The book also includes information about the Cherokee nation today.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crabtree Pub Co
- ISBN-13: 9780778711742
- ISBN: 0778711749
- Publication Year: 2013