Tragedy Of The Moth
Felicity Moss is a once-thriving movie star with a tragic past. Having helped her terminally ill teenage son with his suicide, she is haunted by both her conscience and the condemning media. She faces her struggle alone, until her world begins to heal when she meets the noble and forgiving Alfred Manning.But Alfred feels threatened by an old friend, Samuel, whose silver-tonged charm hides his own dark secrets'secrets that he shares with an intriguing woman who is oceans away. But how long can one keep others from discovering private sins?Felicity's manager courts her with a return to the big screen, her drama students write a short film that hits a nerve, and the final curtain rises on the summer's final performance.Romantic, mysterious, and deeply poetic, Tragedy of the Moth folds plays, screenplays, supernatural folklore, and stream-of-consciousness narratives into a fascinating exploration of the riddle of life and death that ebbs and flows like the changing tide into a stunning finale.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502409881
- ISBN: 1502409887
- Publication Year: 2015