Tragedy Of The Moth
Felicity Moss is a once-thriving movie star with a tragic past. Having helped her terminally ill teenage son with his suicide, she is haunted by both her conscience and the condemning media. She faces her struggle alone, until her world begins to heal when she meets the noble and forgiving Alfred Manning.But Alfred feels threatened by an old friend, Samuel, whose silver-tonged charm hides his own dark secrets'secrets that he shares with an intriguing woman who is oceans away. But how long can one keep others from discovering private sins?Felicity's manager courts her with a return to the big screen, her drama students write a short film that hits a nerve, and the final curtain rises on the summer's final performance.Romantic, mysterious, and deeply poetic, Tragedy of the Moth folds plays, screenplays, supernatural folklore, and stream-of-consciousness narratives into a fascinating exploration of the riddle of life and death that ebbs and flows like the changing tide into a stunning finale.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781502409881
- ISBN: 1502409887
- Publication Year: 2015