Traffic And Highway Engineering
Gain unique insights into all facets of today's traffic and highway engineering with the enhanced edition of Garber and Hoel's best-selling TRAFFIC AND HIGHWAY ENGINEERING, 5th Edition. This edition initially highlights the pivotal role that transportation plays in today's society. You examine employment opportunities that transportation creates, study its historical impact and explore the influences of transportation on modern daily life. This comprehensive approach offers an accurate understanding of the field with emphasis on some of transportation's distinctive challenges. Later chapters focus on specific issues facing transportation engineers to prepare you for common obstacles you may need to overcome in the field. Worked problems, diagrams and tables, reference materials and meaningful examples clearly demonstrate how to apply the transportation engineering principles you have learned.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cl-Engineering
- ISBN-13: 9781337631020
- ISBN: 1337631027
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 5 Enhanced