Total Knee Arthroplasty
One of the world's leading authorities on knee arthroplasty-Dr. Richard D. Scott-gives you the benefit of his 30 years of clinical and research experience in this practical easy-to-use guide to total knee arthroplasty. Each chapter walks you through a different, self-contained presentation on a significant clinical challenge in knee replacement and features outstanding clinical photographs, drawings, and abundant summary tables. On the included DVD, Dr. Scott's commentary guides you through video clips illustrating key techniques for both standard and complex knee replacements.Single author brings a consistent, unified approach. Addresses topics of interest to surgeons of all levels of experience. User-friendly index allows easy access to the information you're looking for. Hundreds of detailed, full-color illustrations make reference simple. Key techniques demonstrated on a bonus DVD-ROM with video clips from Dr. Scott's personal collection.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: W B Saunders Co
- ISBN-13: 9780721639482
- ISBN: 0721639488
- Publication Year: 2005
- Edition: HAR/CDR