Tops & Bottoms
Hare solves his family's problems by tricking rich and lazy Bear in this funny, energetic version of an old slave story.With roots in American slave tales, Tops & Bottoms celebrates the trickster tradition of using one's wits to overcome hardship.'As usual, Stevens' animal characters, bold and colorful, are delightful...It's all wonderful fun, and the book opens, fittingly, from top to bottom instead of from side to side, making it perfect for story-time sharing.'--Booklist
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Harcourt Childrens Books
- ISBN-13: 9780152928513
- ISBN: 0152928510
- Publication Year: 1995